|Click here for Glassblowing School/Class/Studio/Artist Geographical Search with 32 Criteria!|
Search for "glassaxis" requested by 220.127.116.11 performed at March 20, 2019 03:31
|Company/School Name:||Glass Axis||Major Classification: Hot Shop (Furnace Glassblowing) |
Major Classification: Torchwork/Lampworking
Major Classification: Fusing/Slumping
Major Classification: Stained-Glass
Major Classification: Neon
|Contact Person Name:||Eva Ball||Offers PUBLIC Classes |
|Address Line 1:||1341-B Norton Avenue|
|Address Line 2:|
|Country:||USA||GALLERY where you display/sell glass art|
What began as a traveling hot shop over 20 years ago has become a 10,000 square feet non-profit glass art studio, with over 100 members, a gallery, and a mission dedicated to teaching and education.
Mission Glass Axis is a vibrant non-profit glass center dedicated to making and learning.
Vision Glass Axis is a 10,000 sq. ft. art center providing artists, students, and community members the tools necessary to passionately create innovative works in glass while learning, sharing, and teaching.
Member artists have access to affordable glass blowing, glass fusing, torch working, cold working, stained glass and neon facilities, plus studio, exhibition, education, outreach, and income-producing opportunities all under one roof.
By linking artists to the thousands of patrons that visit the art center each year for courses, demonstrations, exhibitions, and special events, Glass Axis becomes a vibrant civic hub of art production and community participation, bolstering sustainable c
Membership includes full access to the studio, which includes:
- Option to rent equipment, private studios, and on-site storage
- Opportunities to teach and assist classes if qualifications and training requirements are met
- Ability to sell artwork in Kennedy Galleries at Glass Axis (rules apply)
- Ability to participate in over five public events and art sales per year
- Twice-monthly email updates on happenings and opportunities
- Half off admission to Glass Axis ticketed public events
- Voting rights in the organization